For voters with impaired vision there will be a ballot paper template available for use in each polling station. Details of the candidates corresponding to each position on the template is available by calling the freephone number for the constituency you require. The text of the freephone message for each constituency is available by clicking the relevant link below.
- Dublin North-West - 1800-111-666
- Dublin Bay North - 1800-111-333
- Dublin Central - 1800-111-555
- Dublin Bay South - 1800-111-444
- Dublin South-Central - 1800-111-777
Please note that the helpline for Dublin South Central is currently not working due to a technical error. The Presiding Officer in your polling station will assist any visually impaired voters on polling day where required.